The Admission Process in NORTH POINT RESIDENTIAL SCHOOL is designed to enroll students with demonstrating potential. Registration does not imply admission, but it is subject to the availability of seats and fulfillment of admission criteria.
- Admission is open to all children irrespective of caste, creed, religion and nationality in classes Nursery to IX and XI
- Admission is made strictly on the basis of availability of seats, submission of completely filled registration form with all essential document in due time.
- Incomplete or illegible Registration Forms, without photograph, will be considered invalid.
- An amount of Rs. 1200/- to be deposited in cash at the school office as registration fees and the following documents to be submitted:
- Duly filled and signed registration form.
- 6 Coloured passport-size photographs of the student and a family photograph of Father, Mother with their ward in the centre (postcard size).
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation or any other competent authority.
- Photocopy of Adhaar Card or pass port (foreign student) of the student in original.
- Photocopy of Previous years Progress Report/Present Mid – Term Mark sheet.
- It is strictly advised that the parents should fill the registration form themselves. In case this form is filled by guardians, it should be clearly indicated. The same local guardian's signature is to be endorsed in the ALMANAC if the child gets admission.
- Care must be taken to ensure that the date of birth filled in the Registration Form tallies with that on the original Birth Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate to be submitted before the commencement of academic session 2020-2021(i.e. by April 2020). Admission will stand cancelled in case the transfer certificate is not submitted in time.
- In case of interstate transfers the Transfer Certificate should be counter signed by the D.I. of schools or R.O. /E.O. of the Boards.